Wednesday, January 23

Being A Top Girlfriend

Afternoon all.

So today I'm headed to my first ever football match (surpirse birthday present for the boyfriend) and don't know whether to be oober excited or absolutly dread it. I don't really mind football though, I tend to get really into (maybe a little too into) the spirit of things when I'm actualy there, but the thought of being stood in the cold for 3 hours isn't really my cup of tea. It's also still snowing outside, which will mean it'll be 10x colder than usual. Sigh.

Wait, if it's too snowy, is there a possibility the game would be cancelled... hmmm.
No, can't be having that after all the trouble I went through to get the tickets for him.

So, as you cant tell, I'm pretty indeceisive on the matter, and I guess in some ways you could argue I brought it on myself. 
Ah well, wish me luck!

xoxo


(I shall update later if died of hypothermia or not)

No comments:

Post a Comment